May 26, 2012

Appreciation: 10,000 Pageviews!

Hello everyone!
I cannot tell you how happy I am from reaching something so marvelous, I truly appreciate all of you for supporting me, liking my posts, and giving me pageviews!
When I first started I didn't think that I would ever reach this point, but i feel so blessed right now, and I want to even post more!
I'm literally speechless! I'm very thankful for all of this.
If any of you is gifted with an amazing talent you really should start improving it and exposing it to everyone, this talent might make you really close to achieving your dreams.
So, I want to thank you one last time for all of this,
And I'm going to post something huge for my next post enshalla as a GIFT!


Stay tuned!

xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, my dear!
    I'm so happy for you w 3gbal al 100 million page views enshallah! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, darling! How delightful is it from you to share such sweet words, and enshalla! <3

    ReplyDelete