Apr 8, 2012

Lady Gaga Nail Art.

Hello everyone!
I thought of doing something crazy and creative, so I searched for some Lady Gaga nail art designs and decided to create this one!
It's very fun to do, not so wearable, and unique!



Lady gaga is famous for her insanely long nails, so I picked up these fake nails which are perfect for this design and glued them on.
For accessories, I used 2 of my old bracelets for the studs and pears.

I painted the fake nails black after the glue dried.

Then I glued on the stud at the tip of the nail.

Stick the first pearl at the end of your nail on the right side

Then stick the second pearl on top of it.

Stick the flower accessorie on the empty space on your nail.

And you're finished!


I hope you enjoy this!
xoxo
Follow me on twitter: @FtoonTBlog

5 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful, I'm huge fan of Lady Gaga I adore her!
    Just wondering, what did you do later on? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I removed them in order to be able to type, but I had fun having them on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the fake nails? I love the shape, I've been looking for something like this. and btw love your blog! Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly I don't remember! If I do I'll reply to you again. And thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. I hope you do remember.
    and thank you in advance <3

    ReplyDelete