Jun 8, 2012

Summer Items & Products Wish List.

Hello, everyone!

Today I'll be showing you my summer items & products, random things I'd love to purchase this summer.

Let's get started! :)


1- Soliel Tan de Channel
A cream bronzer that I've read so many good reviews about! I really want to try it since it's summer time now.


2- Celine Leather Black Tote bag
I've been obsessing over this bag for a while now, it looks absolutely stunning and it has so many different bright colors and also patterns.

3- Real Techniques Brushes
A make up artist created these brushes on her own, I've seen her and some other artists use them and they seem really good!

4- Magnetic Nail Polish
One of the prettiest nail polishes effects I've ever seen, I love the glowy effect it gives!

5- Miu Miu Glitter Shoes
Miu Miu came up with a huge collection of beautiful glittery shoes, I loved every single one of them but this is very flattering since finding pink classy looking shoes is hard!

6- Bath & Body Works Candles
I've been checking out reviews on their candles and pretty much everyone says that they're really good and they smell the exact same as their scent.

7- Bobbi Brown Corrector
A concealer for under eye circles or blemishes, it gives a very good coverage!


8- Alexander McQueen Knuckle Clutch
Alexander McQueen is my favorite brand, their designs are pieces of art. These clutches are the prettiest clutches I've ever seen! They're both edgy and classy.

9- MAC Angel Lipstick
MAC lipsticks are known for their great quality, and this lipstick is known as the most bought lipstick by them! Often described as the perfect nude lipstick for all skin tones.

10- Moroccan Oil
A great hair oil for all hair types, helps heal the damage and gives a really good shine to your hair! A must try

11- Balmain Gold Laminated Napa Skirt
I love Balmain, gold is always on their runways. This is the most beautiful skirt I've ever seen! It is really pretty and perfect for all seasons.

12- Lush Products
Shockingly, as a person who's obsessed with beauty related things I've never tried any product by Lush and I always hear good stuff about it, I'm willing to try out a couple of their products this summer hopefully.

13- YSL Mascara Volume Effect Faux
Probably the best mascara I've ever used in my life! it really makes your lashes look amazingly long and full. Looking forward to purchasing it again!

14- Christian Louboutin Black Pumps
The prettiest and most elegant black pumps ever! They have the perfect black shoes "shine" to them.

15- BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette
The perfect colors for summer, I really want to try out BH's eyeshadows! They're very popular for their cheap price and great pigmentation.

16- Oscar De La Renta Dress
Oscar's dresses are fascinating, I really admire his work! This dress in particular cought my eye, it's very beautiful and flattering.

17- Channel Nail Polishes
Chanel are known for their amazing polishes, and honestly I've only tried one of them and I like the quality but I never purchased one! I'm looking forward purchasing a couple of them.

18- Jeffery Campbell Wedges
I always look for good looking black wedges but I never seem to find any, wedges are the most comfortable heels to walk in. This pair is black and gorgeous! Perfect for all events as well.

That's all!

I hope you enjoy this.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment