Sep 24, 2012

Birthday Haul. ♡

Hello lovelies!
I hope you're all doing well and enjoying school/college days!
Today I will be showing you what I got for my birthday which was on the 9th of this month!
I got lovely gifts, also big gifts that I couldn't take picture of.

Let's begin! 



The first that I got was this gorgeous silver bracelet which I really loved!


The next one was this cute New York subway bag which I'm in love with right now.

Juicy's necklaces and bracelets are the prettiest so I really loved this gift!


This ring is very unique and pretty!


This is one of the coolest things I got, and I'll be doing a review on it and the caviar too!


Everyone that knows me, knows how obsessed I am with polishes! I got this beautiful set of colors that I absolutely love.


Last but not least, I got a lovely cards holder or you can say wallet, it has a huge space inside it that it can fit my phone and lipgloss!


At last, I got this beautiful necklace that is perfect with almost anything!

I got more gifts but they were too huge for me to shoot, such as art supplies and paints and such!

I hope you enjoyed this post.

xx

2 comments:

  1. My birthday is on the 9th of September too!! So cool! Happy Birthday my dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you too darling. <3

    ReplyDelete