Dec 6, 2011

All Time Favorite Products.

Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Mositurizing Hand and Body Cream
 It is absloutely my favorite hand cream ever! It smells really good and it moisturizes really well.
 Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
This is an amazing product. It gives your legs a beautiful glow . It makes your legs look and feel silky, smooth, &Sexy. It always covers any bad spots really well.


Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation by MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer by MAC
Best foundation I've ever used. Great coverage, suitable for all skin types, and stays on for more than 7 hours.
The concealer is also a great one! Covers dark circles really well.
MAC Studio Fix Powder
I've used this for 2 years now. I always set my foundation with it. Great product!
Voluminous Million Lashes by L'oreal
A great mascara! It gives you fuller, longer lashes. 
Urban Decay NAKED  Palette
This is the best eyeshadow pallete ever. It has natural wearable colors.  Very pigmented and pretty. HIGHLY recommended.  
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion
It is basically a make up base that you use before applying your foundation.  I really like it because it's very soft once you apply it, it helps in making your make up last all day, and it's suitable for all skin types.
Such Flare lipstick by MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 1 - Revlon Strawberry Fraise lip gloss.
These are my most used lip products. The red lipstick which is Such Flare by MAC is abloutely amazing! It looks really pretty on. The Viva Glam Gaga 1 looks pretty on especially with lipgloss on top of it. The Revlon lipgloss is just love. I use most of the time really pretty and pigmented.
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink - Smolder Eye Kohl by MAC.
When I first started using eyeliner (liquid) I used Lancome. It was great, but as soon as I found out about gel eyeliners I decided to try them. Gel eyeliners in my opinion are better than liquid. They last longer, and they're easier to apply. The Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is amazing, it comes in different shades, and it will last you a long time.
For pencil eyeliner, I've been using MAC's Smolder for almost a year now. It's really great and doesn't smodge easily.


False Lashes No. 140 by Make Up For Ever - DUO Eyelash Adhesive.
I don't usually wear false lashes a lot but I've recently tried Make Up Forever Lashes and they're amazing! The quality is very good. They come with a glue which also good, but I prefer using DUO lash glue, because it is waterproof and it'll keep your lashes in place all day!

Dollymix and Warm Soul blushes by MAC.
These two are my most used blushes. They're really pigmented which means you won't need to use much and they'll last you a long time.  Pretty wearable colors! Try them out, I promise you won't regret it :)

Starwalker No. 1 Eyeshadow by Sephora
A great metallicy combination of eyeshadows. Really useful for parties and occasions.

Monn Beam Highlighter by Benefit
A highlighter for your cheek bone and your bone. Really nice and gives a beautiful glow.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
Number 1 eyeshadow primer! Hold your eyeshadow in place for hours.  HIGHLY recommended.
                                                 Hope you enjoyed it xoxo!














2 comments:

  1. Where can I get the Sally Hansen Airbrush from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From a pharmacy called 'Whites' here in Riyadh

    ReplyDelete