Dec 12, 2011

My Favorite Childhood Movies.

Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun to share with you my childhood movies which I never get bored of. They're the movies that I watched growing up and they were the best and there aren't any movies like them anymore. I'm really happy I'm a 90's kid. :]
 
1- Home Alone. (1990)

This movie was the funniest, most entertaining movie Ive ever watched as a kid.

2- The Parent Trap. (1998)

A movie that I'd never get bored of watching. I grew up thinking that Lindsay Lohan had a twin sister!

3- Matilda. (1996)

I loved Matilda so much! And I always wanted to be as smart as her.

4- Snow White And The Seven Dawrfs. (1937)


I remember when I first watched it I played it over 4 times that day. My favorite Disney princess.

5- Lion King. (1994)


BEST MOVIE EVER! I used to cry a lot while watching it though..

6- Beauty And The Beast. (1991)


A movie that taught me to love people for who they are not how they look like.

7- Toy Story. (1995)


I don't think any 90's didnt love this movie. It's awesome!

8- Lilo And Stitch. (2002)


I love watching this movie over and over again.

9- The Little Mermaid. (1989)


After watching this movie I wanted to become a mermaid so bad!

10- Finding Nemo. (2003)


Lovely, lovely, lovely movie!! Very exciting and fun to watch.

So these are my favorite childhood movies, I feel like watching all of them now. Honestly I don't think they'll ever make and movies like these, they were the best!
                                            I hope you enjoy this random post 

No comments:

Post a Comment