Feb 6, 2012

Collars Necklaces!

Collars are a great replacement for necklaces, they're fashionable and trendy. They're really easy to make and affordable, too. 
I went through my closet and found a lot of old shirts, I passed by a crafts store bought a couple of supplies and used some of my old accessories.

You'll need: Fabric glue, scissors, a selection of accessories, and some white thread and a needle if needed.

I picked up 5 shirts of my own, and cut off the collars.






 I sewed this on a white shirt without cutting off the shirt because I thought it'd look better.

 This was inspired by a shirt that I've been wanting but I couldn't get it.

 I use bendable silver studs on this, they're really easy to use. You just poke the studs into the color then press it.

 It is optional to you where you want to replace it.

 This looks very vintage and edgy, I absloutely love it!

 I went crazy on this one and used big pearls.

 I replaced them all around the collar. P.S the fabric glue dries clear.

 I love how vintage it looks.

 This one I will probably use a lot because it's black and white, and matches almost everything.


 This one would really look good on a red sweater!



 It's going to be fun to match this one to different outfits.

 I really love this red wine color, it matches a lot of patterns.


Be as creative as you can be, you can go crazy with this or go simple. It is really fun to do this, and I hope you find it helpful! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love it !, I always wanted to make one but can't seem to find studs anywhere, where did you get em?

    ReplyDelete