Feb 5, 2012

Urban Decay NAKED2 Review.

Hello everyone.
I'm doing a little reviw on a new eyeshadow pallet that came out by Urban Decay and it's called "NAKED2", I purchased it really soon and it's pretty awesome! 
They came out with the first one last year and it was very successful, so they came out with another one this year. The eyeshadows are very pigmented & natural.
The difference between both is that the colors are completely different except for one color.
I recommend it, the first & the second one.
They're a bit similar but they're worth buying.


As you can see the packaging is different, better actually. It comes with a lip gloss and a brush.





One of the brush's side which is a blending brush.


The other side which is an eyeshadow brush.


 Lip junkie lip gloss in Naked.


 NAKED 


NAKED2

I hope you find this helpful. 


Check out: www.sephora.com if you'd like to purchase it.

3 comments:

  1. Please tell me how can I find urban decay in riyadh ? Please I need ur help !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't find it here in Riyadh. You can either order it online or buy it from Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know, there is a You Tube "Beauty Guru" stealing these pictures and posting them on her Facebook as her own to cover up the fact that she actually bought FAKE pallettes. Treishapromua look her up on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete