Oct 16, 2012

Health & Lifestyle: Five Healthy Delicious Smoothies.

Hello lovelies!

So recently, I started trying to be healthy. I wanted to try at least to become healthier and not entirely healthy, instead of eating lots of junk food and unhealthy snacks!
Healthy food is NOT disgusting and not delicious! It is the opposite.


To become healthy you need to figure out the vegtables, fruits, nuts, etc... that suit you and your cravings. Which is the only hard part of it all, after that you'll start maintaining a wonderful healthy style that will keep your whole entire body healthy, fit, & in a great shape.
And by healthy I don't mean "Skinny", being skinny doesn't mean being healthy, & being plus sized doesn't mean unhealthy.

So to encourage you all and myself to become healthier I thought I should start with smoothies! Since they're drinks and not a meal it will be easier to start with them.

Here are five healthy delicious smoothies!


Protein Power


Lean Green


All-Day Energizer


All-Veg


Pre-Game Boost

There are tons of smoothie recepies online! If you try those and you want to try more, you can search and find lots of great recipes.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Have a good day,
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. love smoothies !
    great recipes, what's the name of the site you got these pictures from?

    ReplyDelete