Aug 11, 2012

Lana Del Rey National Anthem Music Video Nail Art.

Hello, goregeous!
It's been a long while since I've posted! I hope you're all having a wonderful Ramdhan.
Since I've been absent, I decided to do a fancy post for you all!
In Lana Del Rey's recent music video I couldn't elp but fall in love with her nails, the design was so simple and beautiful, and looked very easy to do.
P.S. Fake nails are optional, I put them on for he sake of this post.




Let's get started!



I wore false nails because of my nails' shape, so it's optional, you can re-create it on your own nails. 
Paint all of your nails with a nude color.

Using a mate silver and a brush create two curved lines close to the end of the nail pointing upwards.

Continue creating the lines until you reach this look.

Repeat the same process using a silver shimmery colored nail polish.

That's the finished look!

I hope you enjoy this.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. what's your false nails brand ? and I love your blog :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I don't remember from where I got them or what brand they are! I'm glad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, I'm gonna do it on my real nails! Thanks for the great description <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i loved it lol, so doing it!

    ReplyDelete