Aug 26, 2012

Nails INC Polishes Small Haul & Review.


Hello everyone! 
I recently got three polishes from the brand Nails INC, I've been really curious to try their polishes and especially the magnetic one! Sadly Sephora here in Riyadh doesn't bring their polishes so you can either get them online or when you travel.

The polishes turned out to be great! The quality is really good and the effect of the magnet is wonderful.
I got two magnetic polishes and one 3D polish.



The first one is in this red color which I absolutely love! 

 
This is how the effect is going to look on your nail, it doesn't show up as much in camera.



The second magentic polish is this golden one which doesn't give a strong effect or at least not as strong as the red one due to it's strong shimmer.


This is how the effect is going to look on your nail.


The third is my abolute favorite! I've been wearing this a lot from how much I love it.


The name of the polish is called "Solane Square" and the glitters do look a bit 3D-ish


This how the glitter looks like!

This is it for today's post, I highly recommend all of these polishes, they are really good and worth the price! The company is coming up with different magnetic effects really soon which are going to look amazing.

Have a lovely day

xoxo

2 comments: